Sunday 28 October 2012

Yes I am still alive.

No I haven't quit. AJG might be back on Halloween or after :(

Questions?

                                          Why did it pause for ages?
                        
                                  I knew that I don't get many views.  
                                 And I got bored of it.
          
                                 Can I take ovvvver?

                                Over is spelt 'Over' not ovvvver.

                                POST stuff or die

                               Someone's going a bit far don't you think?

                                    Do you still go on AJ?
                                    
                                    Of course! I mostly hang around with my buddies, there are days 
                                    when I forget to go on. But you will NEVER see me in a'Clan' of wolves.
                              Packs make more sense. I also go to Sky high :P 

                                    Who are your friends?
                                     I am mostly with furryforest125, ScarTheLion and spino11 and Ravenpaw.
                           and Trickertreee! Yes I hang around with bloggers! I do have loads of other buddies
  too. I also hang around with my school friend, Silvywolfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please prove your NOT a robot