Saturday 1 September 2012

Things I hate on AJ.

Which do you agree with?

1.daters (like come to my den if u like me!)
2. scammers.
3. Hackers.
4. people who think wolves live in clans. REALLY! The idea is from warriors, yea, Warrior CATS why not make sense and become a tiger?!
5.when your doing somthing like breakin' the bridge, and people say 'come to my den'.
6.people who like say WHY when you decline a trade and start to say, WHY NOT!!!!?!'.
7. when you decline a trade and peeps are like PLZ PLZ!! plz?!
8.when someone says, what for ____? when its not even for trade.
9. when you say idk, what for top hat?, and u get the reply, ''none of your stuff''. /)-.- 
10. when someone says idk, ''where can I buy a bow?'' and you say ''it was gift from AJ HQ'' and they don't even see what you say and keep asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please prove your NOT a robot